Something not quite right? Are you missing something in your life? Perhaps the Saints Row IV Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition is what you’re searching for.
An extremely limited edition of Saints Row IV has been announced. In-fact, there’s only one to be sold. Before you try to buy it, you should probably know that it costs $1,000,000. By trading in your suitcases full of 100 dollar bills you’ll get all of the following (as seen in the official image above):
- Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition
- Space flight with Virgin Galactic
- Full-sized replica Dub-Step gun
- Hostage rescue training
- Plastic surgery
- Day of spy training
- Shopping spree with a personal shopper
- Capsule wardrobe
- Week long stay at the Top Royal Suite in Dubai
- Week long stay for two at the Jefferson Hotel in Washington DC
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- Toyota Prius with one year of insurance
- One year membership of E25 Super Car Club
A breakdown of all the items adds up to anywhere between $650,000 and $700,000 in value. That’s not great, but then again you get to tell your friends you own the Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition which nobody else on the planet has. The question is, is that something to brag about or will your friends will make fun of you for it? Truthfully, who cares what they say, because you’ll be the one driving a Lamborghini Gallardo and getting both spy and hostage rescue training. You’ll practically be a hero. A good-looking one, too, with all that plastic surgery and vacationing.