Super Bowl 2014 VIDEO: ‘Can’t Miss’ Predictions
CraveOnline sports editor Josh Helmuth dishes out all the facts you need to know in regards to Super Bowl XLVIII while also mentioning his Top 5 Can't Miss Predictions. Of those predictions include:
- Music: Red Hot Chili Peppers — It doesn't matter if it's 10 degrees outside Sunday. If there is a prop bet based on shirts or no shirts, go with none.
- Peyton Manning will say "Omaha" an egregious amount of times. Make it a drinking game and thank Josh later.
- One of the best commercials will be from the Full House gang. It will most likely include a sexual innuendo from John Stamos and a nerdy Bob Sagat with slightly crass undertones.
- Richard Sherman will be shown on camera. A lot.
- The big prediction!…. The Broncos will win with a game winning field goal by Matt Prater.
But it's not always about what happens between the hash marks. CraveOnline concierge Nash Herrington goes over where the big parties will be leading up to the game Sunday, you know, in case you just like to party hard and listen to some amazing bands in the process.