Stay Here | The Authentic Hospitality Of Sonesta Collection Hotels
Photo: Sonesta Collection.
Do you have a favorite hotel chain you typically book when you travel? There’s a number of them to choose from and they all generally have the same vibe as the last, but for those of you who like to shake things up a bit, check out the Sonesta Collection. Each full service property is generously appointed with locally inspired design, foods and beverages. Sonesta is a growing, global hospitality brand with more than 60 properties in eight countries, centered on a corporate dedication to delivering a guest experience that provides more than a place to stay.
Having had the pleasure of visiting two of the properties in really amazingly cultural and exciting cities, it’s really true what they say: “When you’ve seen one Sonesta, you’ve seen one Sonesta.” Each property is different in its own right and there is no typical Sonesta. A portfolio of diverse and distinctive properties as individual as its guests, Sonesta covers a full range of services from independence to indulgence. While you’ll find different amenities, designs and concepts reflecting the local influence at each Sonesta property, the same level of authentic hospitality and warm, inviting staff can be found in every hotel or resort destination.
After taking in the beautiful accommodations in the newly renovated Sonesta Philadelphia, conveniently located in Center City, downtown Philadelphia, you can:
- Go Shopping in Rittenhouse: Visit Philadelphia’s premier retail neighborhood and shop at unique local boutiques
- There’s more to Philly than the cheesesteaks the city is known for. Check out dining on the Square: Dine in the Parisian-inspired bistro and local favorite, Parc and visit the hip Tria Taproom for dozens of beer and wine options on tap.
- See the Art & Culture in the City. Aside from the expansive mural on the side of the hotel itself, there are many other artistic collections to see. The Barnes Foundation houses the largest collection of French impressionist and post-impressionist paintings and the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts is a great place to take in a show plus Jay Wahl, the Artistic Director there is a wealth of knowledge and a literal breath of fresh air. Independence Visitor Center is the place to begin when visiting Philadelphia’s historic attractions like Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
Sonesta Hilton Head
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is a AAA 4-Diamond resort on the South end of Hilton Head Island, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Here and around the island you can:
- Enjoy spa treatments at the resort’s Arum Spa. It’s the perfect way to relax and unwind.
- Go island sightseeing from the gliding Pau Hana Catamaran during a sunset cruise or simply hang out on the beach. Take out one of the hotel’s rental bikes and breeze up and down the shore as much as you like.
- Forget your inhibitions and go island adventure hopping! Kayaking, stand up paddle boarding or go zip lining at ZipLine Hilton Head. It’s definitely a low country high!
If you’re looking for an escape this winter, The Sonesta Collection is currently hosting a “Winter Sale.” Valid on bookings made through February 12, 2016, select Sonesta Collection hotels and resorts are offering terrific savings on stays through March 31, 2016 so here’s your chance. Guests can enjoy up to 25% off stays at Sonesta full-service hotels, resorts and spas in Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Hilton Head Island, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, Philadelphia and any of the three St. Maarten properties.
In addition, travelers looking for a surprisingly different experience can stay at participating Sonesta ES Suites properties, an extended stay brand. Offers are based on availability and must be booked with promo code 2016WS by February 12, 2016 for stays with arrivals through March 31, 2016. You’re welcome.