Recipe: Easy Spaghetti with Fork Twirling Patience
We usually offer recipes here that focus on key words like “quick” and “easy.” The problem we’re running into here with this Easy Spaghetti recipe is that good sauce takes a little time to prepare. So, replace “quick” with “patience.”
Related: Homemade Tomato Salsa
- 1 pound box angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 26oz jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 14.5oz can a Hunts diced tomatoes with oregano, basil and garlic
- 1 14.5 oz can of Hunts tomatoe sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Knorrs beef bouillon cube
Preparation: Combine all ingredients except pasta in large dutch oven. Simmer slowly for two hours. Sauce will reduce and thicken.
Cook angel hair according to directions on package. Drain and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil.