How to Make a Maker’s Mark Mint Julep
Maker's Mark is giving bourbon lovers a taste of the South with its Maker's Mark Mint Julep.
The delicious Mint Julep is the perfect beverage to serve to your friends and family on those long summer days, combining Kentucky's favorite bourbon with a subtle taste of mint. Take a sip and, in Maker's Mark's own words, "head off to the races".
While you've undoubtedly got your own way of enjoying your Maker's Mark, give the Mint Julep a try – we guarantee that you won't be disappointed.
Watch the video below to learn how to make it, or read the recipe we have posted below.
- Maker's Mark Bourbon
- Simple Syrup
- Fresh Mint
- Powdered Sugar
- Distilled Water
- Crushed Ice
How to Make it
- Muddle two tablespoons of Simply Syrup with mint in a cocktail shaker.
- Add 1 & 1/2 parts of Maker's Mark Bourbon.
- Add a splash of distilled water
- Fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Pour your mixture over the top of it.
- Finish it off with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
- Garnish it with a sprig of mint.
- Now drink up your delicious Maker's Mark Mint Julep!