Fatal Blow: Man Dies After Penis-Enlargement Surgery
Photo: feelphotoart (Getty Images)
A Belgian man is now dead after suffering a heart attack while going through a penis-enlargement procedure last month. The man, identified by local media outlets as Ehud Arye Laniado, was under the knife in Paris when he passed away. This came moments after a substance was injected into his dong. Death by dick juice, it seems.
Speaking of size: New Building In China Just the Latest To Look Like A Giant Penis
While details about the specific procedure he had done aren’t readily available, Laniado may have gone through something called autologous fat transfer, according to a physician that spoke with Health.com. This is when fat is sucked from one part of the body and put in another. In this case, the fat was likely taken from somewhere else on his body and put in his wang. The problem with this is if the fat isn’t injected properly, it can deal a fatal blow, which isn’t the kind of blow you want, you guys.
While penis-enlargement surgeries aren’t uncommon, they aren’t exactly recommended. The procedures are outside of traditional medical practices and done in places you won’t typically find run by board-certified doctors. That right there, Mandatory Nation, is a huge red flag.
If you’re really concerned about your size, penis pumps are a much safer option. All you have to do is give it a few pumps and, like magic, your dick is bigger when you have an erection. If that’s not your style, you can talk to an actual doctor about safe and recommended options to upgrade your johnson.
Tread carefully with penis enhancements, gents. In the end, it’s not the size of the snake, but how hard it bites, even when the venom spits quickly. Remember that and you’ll have the confidence of all the biggest boners in the world.