Mophie, Cosmopolitan Hook Up in Las Vegas
What’s better than spending a weekend in Las Vegas? Nothing. Except maybe the ability to document all of the fun you’re having in Vegas with photos and having a seemingly unending battery life to share the excitement with all of your social media friends.
That’s the exact experience mophie recently provided for a few exclusive members of the press including yours truly.
From the flight in to our departure from Las Vegas, mophie executives were on a mission to prove that the mophie space pack had the capability to allow users to finally stop relying solely on cloud-based storage solutions and extend the battery of our phones all in one.
With a helicopter tour of the city, craps lessons, a shopping experience, partying with well known DJ KASKADE, partying some more, experiencing the "Rose. Rabbit. Lie." stage show, a Bruno Mars meet and greet as well as an exclusive concert experience, I barely had time to enjoy the luxurious amenities and spectacular view from my room at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. That just has an entire section of the casino with mophie branded tables, so when you’re there and need your phone charged, there’s a special concierge to take care of that.
After having been gifted with a mophie space pack at the beginning of our trip, I can confirm that we tested it and it passed with flying colors. With a quick download of mophie’s free iOS app, “Space," we were able to access content within the space pack, easily manage files and pix without the need for WiFi access.
Originally introduced during CES 2014, mobile showcased the world’s first smartphone case with built-in storage for iPhone 5s/5. The mophie space pack not only doubles the battery of the iPhone, but increases its storage capacity, allowing users to keep more documents, videos, music and photos than ever before.
Available in both 16GB and 32GB models, the mophie space pack enables users to do more with their phones than previously thought possible. Users can now save and share photos, videos, music files and documents with the ability to access these files any time, without the need for a data network or using storage space on their phones.
With mophie space pack, iPhone 5s/5 users will no longer have to delete old photos to make space for new ones, take a laptop loaded with a presentation to the big meeting, or run out of entertainment during long flights. That last feature certainly came in handy during the flight back to the east coast.
Additional features of space pack include:
- Users can back up all photos and videos in the iPhone Camera Roll to the space pack, freeing up space on the iPhone 5/5s for apps and other files.
- Music and movies can be stored and played on the space pack via the Space app, eliminating the need to stream.
- Easy-to-use document management allows users quick access to the thousands of files, decks, and spreadsheets that can be stored on space pack.
- AirPlay integration allows users to easily send their documents, photos and movies to a TV, monitor, or speaker with a compatible Airplay Device.
- AirDrop integration allows users to easily send files to other iOS devices.
- Space automatically organizes all of the files on your space pack into Collections. Collections sort by file type regardless of folder structure giving the user the most intuitive way to interact with each file type.
- Any file type can be stored and managed on the space pack; Complete file management from a computer;
- The space pack allows the user to charge and sync their iPhone from their computer.
Want even more power for your phone or any USB device? Check out the mophie powerstation.
The mophie space retails for $149.95 (16 GB) and $179.95 (32 BG).