The 50 Manliest Photos On The Internet
1. This shirtless man was caught on Google Maps trying to beat a bear with a baseball bat.
2. A man whose baby is going to hit puberty at five.
3. Here’s a Libyan man playing guitar and singing while his Gaddafi-sympathizing comrades fire back.
4. Actual quote: “They blew me up. But I flipped them one to say: OK, I lost this round but I’ll be back.”
5. It’s customary in Kyrgyzstan to hunt with eagles.
6. Little person? Check. Mullet? Check. Studded-out leather? Check.
7. A bearded ginger badass eating a fish.
8. Some kid smoking a cigarette with a chicken.
9. A photo of Steve Jobs flipping off IBM in 1983.
10. A Belgian farmer squirting a cop with cow milk during a protest.
11. A marine feeding a kitten in a trench during the Korean War.
12. This dude just smoking cigar while his house burns down.
13. The bravest dog in the world.
14. A Glaswegian cabbie thwarts a terrorist attack in the manliest of ways.
15. A baby with a beard.
16. A bunch of New Yorkers protesting prohibition in 1932 with appropriate signs.
17. This guy was a cattle rancher and gunslinger in the Old West.
18. Danny Trejo with a white dove.
19. Stuntman Greg Gasson climbing out of his harness and hanging on with one hand. He’s OK. His balls broke his fall.
20. A Nigerian man playing with his pet hyena.
21. The other half of the obituary: “He died as a result of being stubborn, refusing to follow doctors’ orders and raising hell for more than six decades.”
22. Just some burly dude drinking beer from a keg in the shower.
23. How’d this one get in here?
24. Nothing manlier than riding a pink bike in a war zone.
25. Chess prodigy Samuel Reshevsky at the age of eight beating old men like it’s no big deal.
26. A bit of the steep slope.
27. This man, Leon Bekker, was the first person ever convicted for killing a Great White Shark.
28. Say what you want about Gucci Mane, but this is pretty badass.
29. MLK doing a behind-the-back pool shot.
30. Here’s a cute little otter eating a crocodile.
31. A Mongolian hunting with an eagle. Equally as badass.
32. Werner Freund inside his wolf sanctuary going a bit overkill.
33. Wing-walkers playing tennis on a plane in the 1920s.
34. Did he really have to unbutton his flannel?
35. Manly or too manly? That is the question.
36. Robert Overacker died flying off Niagara Falls in a jet ski.
37. Just two gorillas doing gorilla things.
38. Photographer Miles Morgan letting his shoes catch on fire.
39. Mr. Harley and Mr. Davidson in 1914.
40. The Rock when he was 15.
41. Even an ant can be a man.
42. Garrett McNamara riding a 100-foot wave in Portugal.
43. A man just chilling 300 feet in the air during the building of a NYC skyscraper.
44. A British soldier catching a smoke and hiding from the rain in 1944.
45. A Swiss inventor named Yves Rossy flew his jet pack across the Grand Canyon, English Channel and Swiss Alps.
46. A Brazilian miner grabs a guard’s gun during a dispute.
47. This milkman during WW2 really had to finish the job.
48. Bear Grylls about to skydive down to that little island.
49. Winston Churchill with a submachine gun.
50. Andre the Giant holding a beer.