The Whores Are Whoring Something Else
[Gallery not found]
Kris Jenner can’t keep her hos off the corner for long, so here’s Kourtney and Khloe at a signing for their new fiction book
that someone else wrote, Dollhouse. A book where their name is bigger than the actual title of course. “Dollhouse is addictively entertaining novel about an exciting, high-profile, complicated family with a huge heart and a lot of love, ” Kourtney told the crowd before the signing. “RAAAAAWWWWRRRR,” Khloe added before swatting down a plane.
Seriously, hasn’t this guy suffered enough?
NOTE: If you want to see how the Kardashians and other money-hungry attention whores make their money, how about read a real book, Celebrity, Inc.. (buy it here now) by the insanely awesome Jo Piazza.
In case you’re wondering the top vilest ways celebrities make their money, Jo sent me this list this weekend. Try not to punch a wall after you read it:
1. On average celebrities make $33,000 per pound just for losing weight on an endorsement deal.
2. $10,000 per Tweet
3. 50% of all proceeds from staged paparazzi photos
4. $10,000 “secret” endorsement checks to wear certain items of clothing.
5. $100,000 for baby photos (except for the very high end babies which can command $1 million)
6. $25,000 for a club appearance
7. All expense paid trips for them and their entire family to show up and say they support a charity