The Rock continues to turn that seven bucks he had left in his pocket way back when into something special and one of his latest business (with pleasure) ventures happens to be his new tequila, Teremana.
Teremana, which debuted back in October has two distinct styles, but The People’s Champ mixed it up on his YouTube channel by releasing three cocktail recipes that are certain raise not just eyebrows, but glasses. You can check out (and experiment with) all three out below, jabroni:
The Watermelon Manarita
Dwayne Johnson makes the drink of the summer, the Teremana ‘Watermelon Manarita’. Join Dwayne in his backyard as he takes us through the easy preparation, and raises a toast to his Mana Ohana.
Watermelon Manarita Recipe:
- 2 oz. Teremana Blanco/Reposado
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- .5 oz. Agave Nectar
- 4 Large Chunks of Watermelon
- Muddle the watermelon in a shaker with all ingredients. Shake with ice and strain into a glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a watermelon wedge.
The Teremana ‘Ava-Colada’
Dwayne Johnson makes the Teremana ‘Avo-Colada’ in his backyard and raises a toast to staying healthy and enjoying summer.
Original recipe by: @jesse.l.peterson (on IG)
- 2oz Teremana Blanco
- 1oz Lime Juice
- 1/2oz Agave
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 2 TableSpoons Coconut Chobani Yogurt
- Shaken & Top with Topo Chico
- Serve Over Fresh Ice, Sip & Enjoy
The ‘Strawberry Manarita’
Join Dwayne Johnson in his backyard as he mixes up a ‘Strawberry Manarita.”
Strawberry Manarita Recipe
- 1.5 oz Teremena Blanco (the magic)
- .5 oz Agave Nectar
- .75 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime juice
- Muddle 3 Strawberries
- Add ice, shake then pour into a rocks glass
- Garnish with a sliced strawberry if desired