Arn Anderson was interviewed by Sports Illustrated‘s Justin Barrasso after the WWE Hall Of Famer was released from his position at WWE last month. Anderson, who parted ways with WWE after a situation went down with Alicia Fox reportedly wrestling intoxicated at a live event, gave his first comments to SI about his WWE exit.
“I was fortunate enough to work with WWE for 18 years,” said Anderson. “Certainly that provided my family and myself with a nice living, and I have no regrets. A lot of my best friends still work there. Everything has a shelf life, and I guess mine ran out.”
Starrcast II will be hosting Anderson as one of their headline names for the upcoming rendezvous in Las Vegas this Memorial Day weekend and he’ll be doing a no-holds barred interviews as one of the featured events. Anderson had the following to say about getting a live mic in his hand once more:
“It used to be a dangerous setting when they handed me a live mic,” Anderson told SI in the first interview since his release from WWE. “So we’ll see if it will be again.”
Anderson will be joining his Four Horsemen brothers in Tully Blanchard, JJ Dillon, Ric Flair and Barry Windham as they gallop their way into the Sin City.
The Four Horsemen ride again at #Starrcast! Do you have your bracelet, yet?
— #StarrcastIII (@StarrcastEvents) March 14, 2019