The Rock is asking for more from the United States’ political leaders.
Birthday: May 2nd, 1976
Weight: 260 lb (118 kg)
Hometown: Miami, Florida
- The Rock
- Rocky Maivia
- Flex Kavana
Promotions He Has Wrestled For:
- United States Wrestling Association (USWA)
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- WCW World Championship (2 times)
- WWE Championship (8 times)
- WWE Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
- WWE Tag Team Champion (5 times)
- USWA World Tag Team Championship (2 times)
Net Worth: $220 Million (The Richest)
- Pat Patterson
- Rocky Johnson
- Tom Prichard
Notable Career Highlights:
- 10-time World Champion
- Royal Rumble winner (2000)
- Main evented WrestleMania 5 times
- 6th WWE Triple Crown Champion
- 9-time Slammy Award Winner
- Highest Paid Actor in 2016
- Muscle & Fitness Man Of The Century (2015)
Not a great start for The Rock’s second season.
The Rock says his daughter is a “badass” inside the ring.
Handsome Miro is ready for his closeup
Netflix can smell what The Rock is cooking.
Will you check it out?
We in-depth review Mattel WWE Series 107!
The Rock ’N’ Blunt Connection is back!
Another incredible piece!
Lynch is getting help from the greats.
“In the absence of sports, The Titan Games will give audiences their much-needed dose of high-level competition.”
TItan Games is back!
Cody Rhodes Gives His Wrestling Mt. Rushmore (With A Twist), Applies For His Name Trademark After WWE Rights Expire
“I love that. I love the idea of trying my damndest to get a single name over.”
The Rock congratulates Triple H!
Jim Ross’ Advice To Talent Released By WWE: ‘Hit The Reset Button, Improve Your Brand, Come Back Better Than Ever’
“Being let go by WWE would not be the end of the world (trust me, I’ve been there)…”
“The series focuses on Cassius Jones, a young dock worker and struggling pro-wrestler…”
“Yeah I watch AEW. Of course I do.”
What is your favorite RAW after Mania return?
Check out even more new Mattel WWE action figures and lineups!
Check out more new Mattel WWE action figures and lineups!
And that’s the bottom line.