Birthday: 28th January, 1978
Weight: 267 lb (121 kg)
Hometown: Cabra, Dublin, Ireland
- King Sheamus
- Sheamus O’Shaunessy
- Stephen Farrelly
Promotions They Have Wrestled For:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Irish Whip Wrestling (IWW)
- All Star Wrestling (ASW)
- LDN Wrestling
- Real Quality Wrestling (RQW)
- WWE Championship (3 time)
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- WWE RAW Tag Team Championship (4 time)
- WWE United States Championship (2 time)
- IWW International Heavyweight Championship (2 time)
- FCW Florida Heavyweight Championship
Net Worth $7 Million (TheRichest)
- Larry Sharpe
- Jim Molineaux
- Irish Whip Wrestling
- Mark Starr
Notable Career Highlights:
- 4-Time WWE World Champion
- 4-Time RAW Tag Team Champion
- 2-Time United States Champion
- King Of The Ring (2010)
- Royal Rumble (2012)
- Money In The Bank (2015)
Short on dialogue, strong in ring.
Which briefcase winner left more to be desired?
Ali Talks Fasting For Ramadan While Working WWE Schedule, Shows Workout Routine On ‘Celtic Warrior Workouts’
Ali shares some stories and his experience as a wrestler practicing Ramadan.
“What’s the problem?”
NXT UK is on a roll.
Check out these new WWE action figures!
Kevin Nash Celebrates ‘The Boys’ Getting Back Together In Liverpool (Photo), ‘Row With Rowan’ On Celtic Warrior Workouts
“What our business is all about.”