Birthday: 2nd February 1987
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Hometown: Riverside, California
Ring Names: Ronda Rousey
Promotions They Have Wrestled For: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
Titles Held: UFC Bantamweight Champion
Net Worth: $12 Million (Celebrity NetWorth)
Trainers: WWE Performance Center (Matt Bloom, Sara Amato)
Notable Career Highlights:
- Strikeforce Women’s Bantamweight Champion (last)
- UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion (first)
- First female UFC Champion
- Olympic Bronze Medalist in Judo (2008)
- Best Female Athlete ESPY Award (2014, 2015)
- Best Fighter ESPY Award (2015)
- First woman to be inducted into the UFC Hall Of Fame (2018)
- Biggest box office draw in women’s combat sports history
‘It’s much more physical in a different way.’
Check out the latest WWE Slam Crate!
What a star-studded lineup.
Becky Lynch Says Her Goal Was To Chase Ronda Rousey Out Of WWE, Calls Lacey Evans’ Views On ‘The Man’ Ignorant
“she got her jacket and left once she found out she wasn’t infallible.”
After coming out to Guile’s theme from Street Fighter, Ronda […]
Check out this week’s Figure Friday!
Is Tate angling for a trilogy fight?
Who should win the women’s ladder match?
Get The Tray Tables Episode 10: ‘Swing Swing Cesaro’ – Firefly Funhouse, Sasha Banks & Weird Wrestling Dreams
The brothers recap The Rock vs. Goldberg at Backlash 2003!
Lynch is happy Rousey is gone.
Will she make a return to the ring?
Ronda Rousey talks about her initial plans with the WWE and her thoughts on her future with the company.
Check out these awesome WWE Bleacher Creatures!
Ronda’s cast may be blue but she isn’t.