Natalya loves to help.
Birthday: 2nd February 1987
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kg)
Hometown: Riverside, California
Ring Names: Ronda Rousey
Promotions They Have Wrestled For: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
Titles Held: UFC Bantamweight Champion
Net Worth: $12 Million (Celebrity NetWorth)
Trainers: WWE Performance Center (Matt Bloom, Sara Amato)
Notable Career Highlights:
- Strikeforce Women’s Bantamweight Champion (last)
- UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion (first)
- First female UFC Champion
- Olympic Bronze Medalist in Judo (2008)
- Best Female Athlete ESPY Award (2014, 2015)
- Best Fighter ESPY Award (2015)
- First woman to be inducted into the UFC Hall Of Fame (2018)
- Biggest box office draw in women’s combat sports history
Rousey didn’t bring in new fans to the show.
Ronda Rousey Featured In 9-1-1 Preview Clip The Wrap has […]
Total Divas is back
2019 was turning out to be a nightmare of a […]
We in-depth review Mattel WWE Series 101!
Ronda Rousey is heading to ESPN+.
That didn’t look fun at all.
“Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes as I embark on a new chapter with great people.”
Total Divas is about to get Rowdy
Ronda Rousey has commented on nearly losing her finger
Ronda ‘leaps into action to save lives when a disaster hits’.
Paul Heyman Says Brock Lesnar Not Getting An Automatic Rematch Is Unfair, Extended Look At Ronda Rousey’s ‘Tables’ Movie
“The Beast” will have to earn another title shot.
“The Man” didn’t hold back one bit.
“That never even entered the periphery of my mind.”