Mickie plans to be back!
Birthday: August 31st, 1979
Weight: 125 lb (57 kg)
Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
- Mickie James
- Alexis Laree
Promotions They Have Wrestled For:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Total Nonstop Action (TNA)
- Maryland Championship Wrestling (MCW)
- Ring Of Honor (ROH)
- Covey Promotions
- CyberSpace Wrestling Federation (CSWF)
- Dynamite Championship Wrestling (DCW)
- Ground Xero Wrestling (GXW)
- Impact Championship Wrestling (ICW)
- International Pro Wrestling: United Kingdom (IPW: UK)
- Premier Wrestling Federation (PWF)
- Southern Championship Wrestling (SCW)
- Ultimate Championship Wrestling (UCW)
- Ultimate Wrestling Federation (UWF)
- WWE Women’s Championship (5 times)
- WWE Divas Championship (2 times)
- TNA Knockouts Championship
Covey Pro Women’s Championship
CSWF Women’s championship
DCW Women’s Championship
GXW Women’s Championship
ICW Super Juniors Championship
IPW: UK Women’s champion
MCW Women’s Champion
PWF Universal Women’s championship
SCW Diva Championship
UCW Women’s Championship
UWF Women’s Championship
Net Worth: $4 Million (TheRichest)
- Funking Conservatory
- KYDA Pro Training School
Notable Career Highlights:
- 7-Time Champion in WWE
- 3-Time Champion in TNA
I wanted to go out with people saying ‘You still got it.’”
She ain’t the lady to mess with!
GAW TV Debuts Starring Mickie James, SoCal Val & Victoria, ‘ROH First Match’ Premieres With Matt Taven
“Raise a glass to our newest signature cocktail: The Quarantini!” – Some “Grown Ass Women”
A psychotic segment!
Help out the #5TooMany campaign!
Will we see James on top one last time?
Mickie takes on a new role in WWE
Get well soon, Mickie!
Funny enough, she doesn’t mention getting run over by a train.
This is some amazing stuff.
Bad news for James.
MLW goes full steam ahead.
James was not able to finish the match and was escorted to the back.
AJ Lee helping fight the good fight.
It’s good to know that Mickie doesn’t just give out free trucks. That can be expensive.
A little bit of Alicia rubbed off on Mickie
It’s been a long journey to WrestleMania for the Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection.
She’s “The Man,” but I’m “The Woman.” Women have always been the dominant sex.