The Big Red Machine Kane will always be in the “all-time greats” conversation, not necessarily for his in-ring skills but for his character. For years, Kane was a larger-than-life character in WWE and was at his peak during WWE’s golden period – the Attitude Era.
Through the years, he’s cemented his legacy as a multi-time World Champion and an absolutely incredible career.
Birthday: April 26th, 1967
Height: 7’0 ft
Weight: 323 lb (147 kg)
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
- Dr. Isaac Yankem
- Mike Unabomb
- Christmas Creature
- Angus King
- Bruiser Mastino
Promotions They Have Wrestled For:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Smoky Mountain Wrestling
- United States Wrestling Association
- WWE Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- WWE ECW World Championship
- WCW Tag Team Championship
- WWE Hardcore Championship
- WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times)
- WWE World Tag Team Championship (9 times)
- SMW Tag Team Championship
- USWA Heavyweight Championship
Net Worth: $7 million (The Richest)
Trainers: Dean Malenko
Notable Career Highlights:
- 3-Time WWE World Champion
- WWE Grand Slam Champion
- WWE Triple Crown Champion
- 11-Time WWE Tag Team Champion
- MITB winner
Were you watching 16 years ago?
Visit Knox County… or else!
Luke Harper has long been agreed on as one of, […]
The Big Red Mayoral Machine
Everyone is in town for “The Show Of Shows!”
WWE is in a good position where they don’t need The Phenom this year
Why is Paul Bearer with a man in a cape?
Leatherbound Hellfire and Brimstone
You’ve got to see Kane’s new look.
The WWE Hall of Fame has been a staple of […]
Bruce Prichard: Undertaker Did Not Want To Return To ‘Dead Man’ Character, Had Backstage Heat For No-Selling Reputation
Prichard also reveals that both Mark Henry and Kane were once considered to end The Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak.
What were the biggest Chamber matches ever?
“You’d think we were in the womb wrestling together.”
Go inside the numbers!
No need to fear, they’re here… call the 4!
*Note: The Greatest Royal Rumble is not being considered in […]