Dean Ambrose returned after RAW went off the air and helped Rollins.
Birthday: December 7th, 1985
Weight: 225 lb (102 kg)
Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Ring Names:
- Dean Ambrose
- Jon Moxley
- Jonathan Moxley
- Moxley Moxx
Promotions He Has Wrestled For:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW)
- Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW)
- Full Impact Pro (FIP)
- Heartland Wrestling Association (HWA)
- Mad-Pro Wrestling (MPW)
- Insanity Pro Wrestling (IPW)
- International Wrestling Association (IWA)
- Westside Xtreme Wrestling (wXw)
- WWE Championship
- WWE Intercontinental Championship (2-time)
- WWE United States Championship
- WWE RAW Tag Team Championship
- CZW World Heavyweight Championship (2-time)
- wXw World Tag Team Championship
- IWA World Tag Team Championship
- IPW World Heavyweight Championship
- IPW Mid-American Championship
- MPW Heavyweight Championship
- MPW Tag Team Championship
- HWA Heavyweight Championship (3-time)
- HWA Tag Team Championship (5-time)
- FIP World Heavyweight Championship
Net Worth: $7.5 Million (TSMSportz)
- Cody Hawk
- Les Thatcher
Notable Career Highlights:
- Money In The Bank winner (2016)
- Former WWE World Champion
- Longest reigning United States Champion in WWE history
- 16th WWE Grandslam Champion (8th in the modern era)
- 27th Triple Crown Champion
- PWI Most Popular Wrestler Of The Year (2014,2015)
- 5-time Slammy Award Winner
Chicago becomes Suplex City
“The Monster Among Men” will be an honorary Shield member for the WWE European tour.
The Awesome one is already off to a great start in this babyface run
Who gets the honor of facing Angle?
McIntyre wants to destroy The Shield one by one.
Were you expecting a turn?
It’s Batista barreling into the Steel City.
WWE made some good moves heading into Wrestlemania
Join the Live show with your comments on screen! Listen the post show podcast here as well
The final, crucial stop on the road to Wrestlemania
Roman Reigns Says An Offseason In WWE Could Benefit Fans & Talent, Talks Dean Ambrose’s WWE Departure
I never want one of my close friends to leave but if he does leave this company, we’re still going to be close and talk all the time.
Should I stay or should I go now?
The Shield might be teaming up more than once.