Bobby Lashley is a freak of nature. A physical specimen, it isn’t just pro wrestling that he’s succeeded at, but MMA as well. Even prior to his pro wrestling career, he was aspiring to become an Olympic wrestler, so athleticism is in his blood.
Lashley even has a background in the United States army. In pro wrestling, he’s a history maker and a 6-Time World Champion.
Birthday: July 16th, 1976
Weight: 260 lb (120 kg)
Hometown: Junction City, Kansas
- Bobby Lashley
Promotions They Have Wrestled For:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Impact Wrestling/TNA
- Inoki Genome Federation (IGF)
- Resistance Pro Wrestling (RPW)
- Alabama Wrestling Federation
- Italian Wrestling Superstar
- WWE ECW World Championship (2 times)
- WWE United States Championship
- Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
- TNA King Of The Mountain Championship
- TNA X Division Championship
- AWF Tag Team Championship
- IWS Heavyweight Championship
Net Worth: $4 Million (Celebrity Net Worth)
Trainers: Ohio Valley Wrestling
Notable Career Highlights:
- 4-Time Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion
- 2-Time WWE ECW World Champion
- First African American superstar to win Impact & ECW World titles
Who will face Angle at this year’s “Showcase Of The Immortals?”
Bobby Lashley bragged about his championship victory while the Revival made a statement.
Bobby Lashley regained the Intercontinental Championship on RAW.
Who will stop them?
A major angle is set for WWE RAW.
The Phenom vs The Animal
Rumors have been flying of Batista returning to the ring […]
The One And Only debuts on RAW!
“I know Sam Roberts has a face for radio, so maybe he should stay on it.”
2/18 WWE RAW Preview: Boss & Hug Are The Inaugural Women’s Tag Team Champs, Bobby Lashley Reacts To His Loss Against Finn Balor
Check out what’s in store for tonight’s episode of RAW!
Balor adds another title to his resume