Bobby Lashley is a freak of nature. A physical specimen, it isn’t just pro wrestling that he’s succeeded at, but MMA as well. Even prior to his pro wrestling career, he was aspiring to become an Olympic wrestler, so athleticism is in his blood.
Lashley even has a background in the United States army. In pro wrestling, he’s a history maker and a 6-Time World Champion.
Birthday: July 16th, 1976
Weight: 260 lb (120 kg)
Hometown: Junction City, Kansas
- Bobby Lashley
Promotions They Have Wrestled For:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- Impact Wrestling/TNA
- Inoki Genome Federation (IGF)
- Resistance Pro Wrestling (RPW)
- Alabama Wrestling Federation
- Italian Wrestling Superstar
- WWE ECW World Championship (2 times)
- WWE United States Championship
- Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
- TNA King Of The Mountain Championship
- TNA X Division Championship
- AWF Tag Team Championship
- IWS Heavyweight Championship
Net Worth: $4 Million (Celebrity Net Worth)
Trainers: Ohio Valley Wrestling
Notable Career Highlights:
- 4-Time Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion
- 2-Time WWE ECW World Champion
- First African American superstar to win Impact & ECW World titles
The heat is coming this weekend, folks.
Check out an all-NEW episode of Figure 2 Photo!
Hopefully Lashley will be back soon.
Check out our review of Mattel WWE Elite 69!
“All Mighty” wants more than just cake.
Who will feel his wrath?
Rollins will face Lesnar again.
Braun Strowman won the war at Extreme Rules.
Rey Mysterio hasn’t been on TV recently because he’s been […]
Braun Strowman To Face Bobby Lashley In Last Man Standing Match At Extreme Rules, Paul Heyman Spoils MITB Cash-In
Who will be the last man standing?
When will Lashley get those hands?
Paul’s paws were certainly on the product.
Murphy is ready to run the show.
John Cone had never seen anything like what Braun Strowman did on Monday.