A brave statement.
Birthday: August 9th, 1991
Weight: 101 lb (46 kg)
Hometown: Columbus, Ohio
Ring Names: Alexa Bliss
Promotions They Have Wrestled For: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- WWE RAW Women’s Championship (3 times)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship (2 times)
Net Worth: $2.3 Million (Playerswiki)
Trainers: WWE Performance Center (Sara Amoto, Matt Bloom, Dusty Rhodes, William Regal, Robbie Brookside, Norman Smiley)
Notable Career Highlights:
- 5-time Women’s Champion
- First woman to win both RAW & SmackDown Women’s titles
- First woman to main event SmackDown Live (alongside Becky Lynch)
- Victorious in first woman’s steel cage match
- Victorious in first woman’s Elimination Chamber match
- Money In The Bank Winner (2018)
Bad news for Bliss
Who SHOULDN’T get their hand raised on Sunday?
Nikki Cross On Getting The Win For Alexa Bliss, Ricochet Will ‘Expect The Unexpected’ At WWE Money In The Bank
Does Nikki Cross have a friend in Alexa Bliss?
Nikki Cross capitalized on an unexpected opportunity on RAW.
“You need to go outside of that because they’re going to drag you down.”
Check out these new WWE action figures!
The pair is no longer together.
“We want to be successful in and out of the ring and they’re really paved the way for us.”
Who should win the women’s ladder match?
Who will win the Money In The Bank matches?
Men and women.
Who will compete for the briefcase from RAW?
It looks like Evans and Lynch will be working together.
Who steps up to face ‘The Man’ next?