Ric Flair is headed to Monday before Crown Jewel
Birthday: February 25th, 1949
Weight: 243 lb (110 kg)
Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Ric Flair
- The Black Scorpion
- Ricky Rhodes
Promotions They Have Wrestled For
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- World Championship Wrestling (WCW)
- Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling/ Jim Crockett Promotions
- National Wrestling Alliance (NWA)
- Total Nonstop Action (TNA)
- St. Louis Wrestling Club
- American Wrestling Association (AW)
- International Wrestling Enterprise (IWE)
- WWE Championship (2 times)
- WWE Intercontinental Championship
- WWE World Tag Team Championship (3 times)
- WCW World Heavyweight Championship (8 times)
- NWA World Heavyweight Championship (9 times)
- WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- NWA Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
- NWA Television Championship (2 times)
- NWA/WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
- NWA Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Championship (3 times)
- NWA World Tag Team Championship (3 times)
- NWA Missouri Heavyweight Championship
Net Worth: $5 Million (The Richest)
Trainers: Verne Gagne
Notable Career Highlights:
- 16-Time World Champion (Flair himself claims to be a 21-time Champion)
- First-ever WCW Triple Crown Champion
- 8-Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion
- 9-time NWA Worl Heavyweight Champion
- 2-Time WWE World Champion
- Royal Rumble (1992)
- Only 2-Time WWE Hall Of Famer
- WWE Bronze Statue
You better believe it, brother.
“The Man” still wants to be “The Man.”
Hulk Hogan wants another match.
Social Media Round-Up: Baron Corbin’s Throne Breaks, WWE Botches Ric Flair’s Graphic, Starrcast Announcement
Baron Corbin had interesting moments.
Join the live stream and get your comments on screen
What an announcement!
All that and the return of pyro!
Hulkamania is ready to run wild all over Saudi Arabia this October.
Watch or join the live discussion on this week’s RAW
Mickie takes on a new role in WWE
Ric Flair made a special appearance.
See What Offset Did Backstage At SmackDown (Video), Matt Hardy Wins Preliminary ‘Match’ Ahead Of Royal Rumble
I wonder if Orbit is just the Earthly vessel of Howdy Doody…
Ric Flair Appears In Tide’s ‘Laundry Night’ Rap With Kenan Thompson, The Miz & Xavier Woods Have A Very Classy Dinner On UUDD
Flair is an advocate of getting your laundry done on Sundays.
A Flair for the wireless.
Who makes the cut?
Another title is on the line!
Get ready for some new shoes, woo!
“If I don’t win, even if I won, Becky can have it all day long. I’m glad, but I want the company to pay me for it.”