PWInsider.com has reportedly confirmed with multiple sources that following her recent injury at a WWE Live event Paige will not be cleared by WWE doctors to return to the company as an in-ring performer.
They are comparing the situation to Edge’s medical disqualification from the ring that led to his retirement.
Their full report can be found HERE, we have included some highlights below.
- Paige was informed of the decision by WWE earlier this week.
- Paige appears to have received a “stinger” in her six-woman tag match on December 28th after being kicked from behind by Sasha Banks
- Paige immediately fell to the ground, was looked at by medical officials and the match was stopped
- Due to the “stinger” Paige could not feel her extremeties
- Paige will be replaced in the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble Match
WWE has yet to confirm this report. Once, or if, they do we will have their announcement here on WrestleZone.
Breaking: Paige Reportedly Done As An In-Ring WWE Performer