You can find a portion of Eric’s comments transcribed below.
On if WWE should have let Bullet Club into the building and done something on RAW:
EB: Why wouldn’t you let them in the building and have a big pull apart? Have a brawl inside the ring! Go Westside Story on them! That’s what that storyline deserved. That’s what didn’t happen with the DX invasion. That’s what should have happened. That’s what I wish had happened. Now that they have the opportunity to control the outcome, why wouldn’t you let it happen? Why wouldn’t you take it to that next level? That’s a head scratcher.
Bischoff goes into much, much deeper detail with his thoughts WWE’s decision and on what could have been with a Bullet Club invasion of RAW.
The full #BCInvasion conversation starts around the ten minute mark in the embedded player at the top of the page.
On this week’s Bischoff on Wrestling Eric and Nick start off by discussing a few pro wrestling news stories. Including:
- John Cena’s dramatic exit at WWE No Mercy
- Vince McMahon’s rumored plans for Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar
- Bullet Club’s invasion of RAW
- Enzo as the Cruiserweight Champion
- FloSlam’s lawsuit against WWN Live
- Gabe Sapolsky’s leaked e-mail
- Jinder Mahal’s controversial impression of Shinsuke Nakamura
- The possibility of a UFC vs WWE Four Horsewomen match
- WWE’s recent poll for fans about what they want to see on WWE Network
“This Week In Bischoff History” features Eric taking a look back at Goldberg’s WCW television debut from the September 22, 1997 edition of WCW Monday Nitro.
Nick wraps up the show by asking Eric a variety of questions from the #BischoffOnWrestling mailbag. Some of the topics discussed include:
- If Nitro would have been a success without the NWO
- If Eric ever had political debates with people backstage in WCW or WWE
- If Eric and Roddy Piper had any heat
- The heel turn of Jeff Hardy in TNA
- Why Eric left the commentary team in WCW
- What makes for entertaining pro wrestling commentary