Yesterday was the second day of San Diego Comic Con and many more WWE figures and toy news were revealed!
Mattel showed off the next wave of Target Exclusive NXT action figures, both the Elite and Basic line.
- NXT Elites Series 2: Shinsuke Nakamura, Asuka, Dash Wilder, Scott Dawson
- NXT Basics Series 2: Authors of Pain, DIY, Eva Marie, Bobby Roode
They revealed some upcoming Exclusive WWE Elite figures as well:
- Elite Sasha Banks (w/ RAW Women’s Title) – Walgreens (Fall)
- Elite AJ Styles – Toys R Us Big Book (Holiday)
- Elite Virgil – Toys R Us (Fall)
RingsideCollectibles.com also spoke to Funko about their upcoming WWE products. They were vague in their response but this is what you can take away from it:
- A third wave of WWE Funko POPs will come out later this year
- They are working on more non-POP WWE lines as well for 2018
Photos of the upcoming RAW Main Event Ring with the 2017 Elite Goldberg figure surfaced. Bill (lead designer) from Mattel said this is the only way to obtain a 2017 Goldberg Elite figure.
There was also a glimpse of the upcoming Ringside Collectibles Exclusive Macho Man Randy Savage in Wolfpac attire as well as a future Zack Ryder Elite.
You can see more coverage in videos provided by Ringside:
Look for more news as more figures and toys are revealed later today. For live updates be sure to follow my popular Wrestling Figure News Twitter!
San Diego Comic Con 2017 WWE Toy Coverage Day 2 (Photos) - Wrestlezone