Throughout the show they discuss many of the top stories from pro wrestling this past week including:
- John Cena turning 40 and Vince McMahon calling him the “Babe Ruth of WWE”
- Tri-Star Pictures announcing a Vince McMahon biopic called “Pandemonium”
- Backstage news on WWE’s plans for the Hardy Boyz
- The latest on Mauro Ranallo and WWE parting ways
- Seth Rollins debuting a new finisher
- Rumors of WWE management viewing Dean Ambrose as “lazy and complacent”
- WWE viewing Shinsuke Nakamura as a top babyface on Smackdown
- A big push planned for Baron Corbin
- Whether or not Paige will be brought back to WWE TV
Nick & Brian also dive into more topics in the “back page”.
This week’s episode also features a “spotlight interview” featuring Dr. Harold Jonas. Dr. Jonas has partnered with WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle to present Anglestrong. An app that tailors towards helping people recover from substance abuse.
You can listen to more pro wrestling audio from WrestleZone Radio in the embedded audio player below: