There has been a lot of news come out since yesterday. In all there was 20 WWE Superstars that were listed as being clients of the busted Signature Pharmacy in Orlando. 15 out of the 20 are currently under WWE contract, 3 are deceased (Brian Adams, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero), one was recently released (Sylvain Grenier), and another one of the names was about to be signed this week (Johnny Stamboli).
Names Revealed By Sports Illustrated:
Most-Likely The Ones Suspended
* Charlie Haas – Purchased drugs as late as January 2007.
* Chavo Guerrero – Purchased drugs as late as May 2006.
* Edge – Purchased drugs as late as February 2007.
* Funaki – Purchased Somatropin in March 2006.
* Gregory Helms – Purchased drugs as late as February 2007.
* John Morrison – Purchased five different drugs as late as February 2007 .
* Mr. Kennedy – Purchased three drugs between October 2006 and February 2007, including testosterone, which is an anabolic steroid. Kennedy sternly claimed in a recent interview entitled ‘WWE Stopped My Steroid Use’ that he completely stopped doing steroids as soon as the WWE Wellness Policy was implemented.
* Randy Orton – Purchased drugs as late as February 2007.
* Umaga – Purchased Somatropin as late as December 2006.
* William Regal – Purchased drugs as late as November 2006.
Listed As Clients Of Signature Pharmacy But Not On Sports Illustrated’s List:
* Chris Masters
* King Booker
* Santino Marella
* Simon Dean
No Longer Under WWE Contract Or Deceased:
* Brian Adams
* Chris Benoit
* Eddie Guerrero
* Johnny Stamboli
* Sylvain Grenier