WWE is touting the largest group of Performance Center recruits ever, and one of those names has been confirmed as Taya Valkyrie.
Valkyrie (Kira Magnin-Forster) is one of eighteen names included in today’s announcement by WWE; this is not only WWE’s largest class ever, but it’s also the most female recruits of any class ever, at 10. The full list is below:
Bronson Rechsteiner — the son of former WCW and WWE Tag Team Champion Rick Steiner, All-American running back at Kennesaw State University.
Kira Magnin-Forster — aka Taya Valkyrie, former IMPACT Knockouts Champion, AAA Reinas de Reina Champion
Shaun Ricker (fka Eli Drake) — recently debuted on NXT as LA Knight, former NWA Television Champion and IMPACT Wrestling Champion
Parker Boudreaux – Former University of Central Florida lineman, aka “The Next Next Big Thing”
- Angela Arnold (AQA)
- Anthony Henry – EVOLVE Wrestling
- Chance Barrow (aka Harlem Bravado)
- Theresa Serrano (aka Zoey Stark)
- Christian Brigham (aka Christian Casanova)
- Priscilla Kelly (aka Gigi Dolin)
- Drew Kasper
- Brianna Coda (aka Cora Jade)
- Christian Hubble (aka Blake Christian)
- Matrick Belton — played Division I football for the University of South Carolina
- Camron Clay (aka Camron Branae)
- Joe Ariola — 25-year-old amateur wrestler from the University of Buffalo
- Taylor Grado (aka Avery Taylor)
- Karissa Rivera
Valkyrie’s signing has been rumored/reported for some time, but WWE finally confirmed it for the first time this afternoon. She spent the last three years with IMPACT Wrestling, where she was the longest reigning Knockouts Champion in the company’s history. Some of the other names in the latest recruitment class have already debuted on WWE TV, including LA Knight, Gigi Dolin and Zoey Stark.