New Japan Pro Wrestling will present the second and final night of the New Beginning In Hiroshima on Thursday. The show will be headlined by Kota Ibushi’s second defense of the IWGP Heavyweight & Intercontinental Championships.
He’ll be facing SANADA in a rematch from last year’s G1 Climax finals. Ibushi has been taunting SANADA all tour, asking for more from the self-described “simplistic” Cold Skull.
The semi-main event will see Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa & Jay White will challenge the NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Champs CHAOS. The Bullet Club team has been drawing the ire of the champion trio, and causing them to receive censure after censure for their retaliation. Definitely a heated semi-main to come.
NJPW New Beginning In Hiroshima
1am EST on NJPWWorld.com
- Suzuki-gun (Taichi, Zack Sabre Jr. & Douki) vs. Yota Tsuji, Yuya Uemura & Gabriel Kidd
- Bullet Club (El Phantasmo, Taiji Ishimori & Yujiro Takahashi) vs. Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru)
- Los Ingobernables de Japon (Hiromu Takahashi, Tetsuya Naito & BUSHI) vs. Master Wato, Tomoaki Honma & SHO
- CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada & Toru Yano) vs. Bullet Club (EVIL & Dick Togo)
- NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship Match: CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI, Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto) (c) vs. Bullet Club (Jay White, Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa)
- IWGP Heavyweight & IWGP Intercontinental Heavyweight Double Championship Match: Kota Ibushi (c) vs. SANADA
A huge first night of action in Hiroshima is in the books!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) February 10, 2021