The biggest Sunday in sports just got SHAQ sized, as Shaquille O’Neal is set to bring his unrivaled game-day energy to millions of living rooms with the ultimate Big Game Sunday Kick-Off Show: Mercari Presents The SHAQ Bowl. Broadcasting live from Tampa, FL in a custom-built SHAQ Bowl stadium, the all-new event will feature professional athletes, celebrities, and A-list stars across two teams competing in fun, viral challenges to win the first-ever SHAQ Bowl Trophy. The live three hour special begins Sunday, February 7, at 3:00 PM ET and is available for free on Facebook (@SHAQ) and via SHAQBowl.com. Additionally, it will be simulcasted by LiveXLive across 20+ other platforms including: LiveXLive, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, Twitter and more.
“The Big Game looks pretty different than it has in years past. With no in-person events, I decided to team up with Mercari to create The SHAQ Bowl and connect fans across America on the biggest Sunday in sports,” said Shaquille O’Neal. “We’ve got celebrity fueled viral challenges, plus a superstar musical line-up for our Halftime Show. Be prepared for the most exciting and action-packed kickoff event ever!”
Known as the Big Game Weekend’s most in-demand and buzzed-about event, Shaq’s Fun House returns as The SHAQ Bowl. Hosted by Hall of Famer Terrell Owens, 4x Pro-Bowler Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson, and Sarah Walsh, featuring an unrivaled slate of celebrity guests, SHAQ is inviting America to join him for the biggest kickoff event of all-time.
The SHAQ Bowl Halftime Show Presented by Pepsi Stronger Together will feature Multi-Platinum recording artist Migos, DJ Diesel, and a Superstar Special Guest TBA, in a one-of-a-kind performance. Plus, Pepsi will present Restaurant Battles, showcasing four local Tampa restaurants live on The SHAQ Bowl competing for a $10,000 grant.
The Corona® brand is bringing beach vibes and game-day excitement to fans at home as The Official Beer and Hard Seltzer of The SHAQ Bowl. Papa John’s® is serving up its all-new Epic Stuffed Crust featuring an epic performance from Bryson Tiller presented by Papa John’s. Fans at home will do what moves them and enjoy a BACARDÍ Coco Conga – The Official Cocktail of The SHAQ Bowl.
Mercari presents The SHAQ Bowl will showcase professional athletes, A-list celebrities, and musical artists in a series of showstopping viral challenges. The full list of participating talent includes:
Team Kansas City – Diplo, Ezekiel Elliott, Olivia Culpo, Quavo, Steve-O, The Miz
Team Tampa Bay – Anthony Anderson, Drew McIntyre, Nelly, Offset, Tim Tebow, Winnie Harlow
Mercari Presents The SHAQ Bowl Celebrity Challenges Live From Tampa:
- #PassTheBall Challenge Presented by Mercari – A sports obstacle course that will include football, basketball, golf, and more
- Celebrity Dodgeball – Prepare for the ultimate game of celebrity dodgeball
- Hot Wing Challenge Presented by Truff – Shaquille O’Neal will find out who can handle the heat in this hot wing battle featuring Truff hot sauce
- Tug-of-War Presented by JCPenney – The biggest battle of strength will be officiated by Shaquille O’Neal
- Dance Challenge Presented by Aéropostale – Shaquille O’Neal will serve as a judge when the teams bring their swagger to the dance floor
- Six-Pack Challenge Presented by Emsculpt Neo – Witness the celebrity teams as they duke it out in a sit-up challenge to determine which team has the most grit and which celebrity has the strongest core
- Sauce Showdown Presented by Skillshare – Bring “all the boys to the yard” with a game day skill test led by famed “Milkshake” R&B singer and chef Kelis
- Surf’s Up Challenge Presented by Nautica – An ocean-inspired challenge to test which team can last the longest on a mechanical surfboard
In addition to the celebrity challenges, Shaquille O’Neal will join in on the fun with one very special challenge:
Shaquille O’Neal vs Bryson The #EpicStuffs Challenge Presented by Papa John’s
An epic race between SHAQ and Bryson Tiller in Papa John’s Epic Stuffed Chair, the ultimate sports-watching seat to enjoy the new Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza.
The SHAQ Bowl will air live from Tampa on Sunday, February 7th from a brand-new, custom-built studio. The live, three-hour special begins at 3:00 PM ET and is available for free on Facebook (@SHAQ) and via SHAQBowl.com. Additionally, it will be simulcasted by LiveXLive across 20+ other platforms including: LiveXLive, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, Twitter and more.