This week’s AEW Dark will feature a main event with huge consequences, at least in terms of Dark. Peter Avalon will take on Brandon Cutler in a battle of the winless wonders after their team-up under the name The Initiative failed to garner them any victories. Can The Librarian or the BTE cameraman score a pin, or will fate intervene and force them to a double countout?
Elsewhere on the card, Colt Cabana will do The Dark Order’s dirty work by taking on QT Marshall, FTW Champion Brian Cage has an equally large individual to fight in independent star Megabyte Ronnie, and forme TNA star Jessy Sorensen returns to action against the up and comer Will Hobbs. The full lineup for Tuesday’s YouTube broadcast is reproduced below:
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) September 12, 2020
- Dark Order vs. Private Party, Billy & Austin Gunn
- The Butcher & The Blade vs. Daniel Garcia vs. Kevin Blackwood
- Maxx Stardom & Dontae Smiley vs. Best Friends
- Brian Cage vs. Megabyte Ronnie
- Colt Cabana vs. QT Marshall
- Jessy Sorensen vs. Will Hobbs
- Penelope Ford vs. Dani Jordyn
- Red Velvet vs. Brandi Rhodes
- Santana & Ortiz vs. Griff Garrison & Brian Pillman Jr.
- Skyler Moore & Rache Chanel vs. Diamante & Ivelisse
- Brandon Cutler vs. Peter Avalon