In another change due to coronavirus and for the second time this year, the WWE UK tour has been rescheduled to next year. originally supposed to take place from May 3 through May 8, the tour was rescheduled due to COVID-19 and was supposed to take place from October 4 through October 9.
Now, according to Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda, the tour has been rescheduled to take place through the last week of April and the first week of May in 2021.
Here is a look at the new tour schedule:
- April 28th – Cardiff (Motorpoint Arena)
- April 29th – Sheffield (FlyDSA Arena)
- April 30th – Newcastle (Utilita Arena)
- May 1st – Glasgow (SSE Hydro)
- May 2nd – Birmingham (Utilita Arena)
- May 3rd – WWE RAW in London (The O2)
In another major shake-up, the tour will feature superstars from Monday Night Raw when it was initially supposed to feature stars from Friday Night SmackDown. With a draft heavily rumored to be on the horizon, it remains to be seen what superstars will actually be heading over to the United Kingdom in 2021.