This coming Tuesday’s edition of AEW Dark is smaller than episodes we’ve been used to seeing the past few weeks, but it also feels a lot more vital. Looking at the card, there are seven matches in total, several of which could easily fit onto an edition of AEW Dark in a pinch. There have been plenty of new faces cycling through the show as well, but this week’s crop of matches has a core group that regular viewers will recognize.
Notable amongst the combatants are TH2, who haven’t appeared regularly on AEW TV since the start of the pandemic. Notable for a different reason is Brian Pillman Jr., who’s teaming with Griff Garrison for the first time. Pillman Jr. is certainly the biggest name out of the Dark regulars, and his continued guest spots seem to indicate a longer stay in the company for the son of a Loose Cannon.
The full match listing was announced in the tweet below and is reproduced below:
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) July 31, 2020
- The Gunn Club (Billy and Austin Gunn) vs. Aaron Solow and Serpentico
- Jack Evans w/ Angelico vs. QT Marshall w/ Allie
- The Butcher and The Blade vs. Private Party (Isiah Kassidy and Marq Quen)
- Abadon vs. KiLynn King
- Scorpio Sky vs. Will Hobbs
- The Initiative (Brandon Cutler and Peter Avalon) w/ Leva Bates vs. Sonny Kiss and Joey Janela
- Brian Pillman Jr. and Griff Garrison vs. FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler)