Vincent Breaks Into Matt Taven’s Home
During Matt Taven’s Facebook Live yesterday, Vincent broke into the superstars home, attacking him and targeting Taven’s right ankle, which he had surgery on in December after Vincent had attacked it with a chair during Ring of Honor’s Final Battle. Needless to say, Taven was not expecting the attack, and was left pretty roughed up as a result.
You used to always keep your screen door open, I just didn’t think you were stupid enough not to change.
— Vincent (@TheHorrorKingVM) June 12, 2020
ROH Selling ‘The Very Best Of Best In The World’ PPV
Ring of Honor has announced that with Best in the World not happening when it was scheduled to, the company will be putting together a special compilation pay-per-view at a discounted price. The company announced that the compilation will consist of seven of the best matches from past Best in the World events, including:
- Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly in a Hybrid Fighting Rules Match (2012)
- Kevin Steen vs. Matt Hardy in a No-Disqualification Match (2013)
- ROH World Champion Jay Briscoe vs. ROH World Television Champion Jay Lethal in a Winner Take All Match (2015)
- Mark Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong (2016)
- ROH World Television Champion KUSHIDA vs. Marty Scurll (2017)
- ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks (2018)
- ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions Villain Enterprises vs. LifeBlood (2019)