Booker T’s ROW Postpones PPV Due To Coronavirus
Booker T’s wrestling school and promotion, ROW, is taking all the necessary precautions when it comes to the coronavirus concern. The official Reality of Wrestling Twitter account announced that they were following suit with the mayor of Houston’s Emergency Health Declaration issued and decided to postpone this weekend’s No Limit PPV until April 11.
“After internal conversations and following suit with Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner’s Emergency Health Declaration, Reality Of Wrestling has decided to postpone “ROW: No Limits” PPV scheduled for this Saturday, March 14th at Booker T World Gym Arena. We do this for the safety of our performers and fans alike due to the risk of the Coronavirus. Reality of Wrestling will reschedule the show to April 11th, 2020. If you purchased a ticket for the event, it will be honored for the new event date. Reality Of Wrestling’s “Stars Of Tomorrow” event is still planned to take place on March 28th, 2020. We will continue to monitor the situation and if anything changes, we will post updates as soon as they become available.”
— Reality of Wrestling (@TheOfficialROW) March 11, 2020
Other smaller promotions however, are still moving forward despite the concern for large get-togethers.
We don't reach 250 at the VFW 🙂 pic.twitter.com/7916v53dCL
— Without A Cause (@WithoutACauseWA) March 11, 2020
WrestleCon Polls Fanbase On Moving Forward In Tampa
One event that could seriously be effected if WrestleMania gets postponed or cancelled is WrestleCon and the big blockbuster event wanted to get a vibe to see if fans would still make the trip if “The Grandaddy of Them All” was put on hold. As of this writing 55.8% would cancel their entire trip while the other 44.2% would still attend with over 1,000 votes being tallied.
Just to get feedback that may relate to our decision making. If all WWE events were cancelled, yet it was somehow still possible that smaller groups like Wrestlecon, The Collective, ROH, were permitted to continue with events in Tampa. Would you?
— WrestleCon (@wrestlecon) March 11, 2020