WrestleZone encourages you to begin your discussion about tonight’s SmackDown Live in the comments section at the bottom of this post, the WZ Forums or via the WZ FB Discussion Group.
- Goldberg returns to SmackDown ahead of Universal Title Match
- The Bella Twins return this Friday night for “A Moment of Bliss”
- Naomi and Carmella collide for the right to challenge Bayley for the SmackDown Women’s Title at WWE Super ShowDown
- The New Day & The Usos set to collide with The Miz, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode in Eight-Man Tag Team Action
- Lacey Evans to sit down with Renee Young for an exclusive interview this Friday night on SmackDown
WWE’s full preview can be found HERE; we have included a few excerpts below:
The Bella Twins return this Friday night for “A Moment of Bliss”
The former Divas Champions shared last month that they are both pregnant — Brie with her second child with SmackDown Superstar Daniel Bryan and Nikki with her first with fiancé Artem Chigvintsev. What will Nikki & Brie have to say about expecting, and might Little Miss Bliss discover any other juicy news?
Tune in to see The Bellas return to SmackDown, this Friday night on FOX at 8/7 C!
The New Day & The Usos set to collide with The Miz, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode in Eight-Man Tag Team Action
Eight-Man Tag Team warfare will take center stage this Friday with major implications for next week’s WWE Super ShowDown. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day will join forces with The Usos to take on the team of The Miz, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode.
The Hollywood A-Lister and JoMo will be looking to get a leg up on Kofi Kingston & Big E six days before challenging for their titles in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Both squads found allies two weeks ago when The New Day interrupted the return of The Dirt Sheet — and it quickly devolved into an all-out melee between the eight men with the arrival of The Usos and Ziggler & Roode.
Who will prevail in this Friday night tag team showcase? Watch SmackDown on FOX at 8/7 C to find out!