Adam Cole was the first of three guests on “The Bump” this morning and The Undisputed Era leader and NXT Champion had a lot to share regarding his match with Finn Balor tonight that will open up tonight’s episode of NXT. Cole was sitting right in front of tonight’s NXT entryway as he addressed his legacy on the black and gold brand Here are a few notes regarding his short conversation with Kayla Braxton and “The Bump” crew:
- Cole thinks the perception has changed of him after defeating Daniel Bryan and taking Seth Rollins to the limit.
- He wants to make sure that his legacy of his reign as champion will continue and aspires to show the world why he is the greatest NXT champion of all time.
- He thinks his match with Finn Balor tonight on the show will be a catalyst for him being the greatest NXT champion of all time.
- Cole states that he hasn’t seen someone on a hot streak as much as Rhea Ripley has been and think we might see a title change take place.
- He says that he thinks NXT, bell to bell is the best brand in the business going today.
This week’s episode of The Bump also features Lana, Vic Joseph & Mick Foley. Check out the full episode below: