Pro Wrestling Guerrilla has taken to Twitter to announce the full lineup for the 2019 edition of their annual Battle of Los Angeles event. After announcing new participants all throughout July, we now know how the cards will stack up.
Nights 1 and 2 features the first round of the tournament, with night 3 filling out the rest of the bracket. Alongside that offering, there will be several blockbuster tag team matches and two possible Tag Title Matches for PWG fans to enjoy.
- A-Kid vs. Lucky Kid
- Brody King vs. Caveman Ugg
- Dragon Lee vs. Rey Horus
- Darby Allin vs. Black Taurus
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Artemis Spencer
- Jeff Cobb vs. Daisuke Sekimoto
- Joey Janela and Alex Zayne vs. Blake Christian and Tony Deppen (Non-Tournament)
- Lucha Bros. (Pentagón Jr. and Fénix) vs. MexaBlood (Bandido & Flamita) (Non-Tournament)
- Jake Atlas vs. Jungle Boy
- Joey Janela vs. Mick Moretti
- Aramis vs. Fénix
- Tony Deppen vs. Pentagón Jr.
- Orange Cassidy vs. David Starr
- Bandido vs. Laredo Kid
- Aussie Open (Mark Davis and Kyle Fletcher) vs. The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz and Dezmond Xavier) for the PWG World Tag Titles (Non-Tournament)
- Jonathan Gresham and Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Jeff Cobb and Brody King (Non-Tournament)
- Aussie Open vs. The Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) (Non-Tournament, Possible Tag Title Match)
One change to the card was also announced. In a tweet, PWG stated that Bárbaro Cavernario had a scheduling conflict that interfered with the BOLA. Taking his place as seen in the cards above is Aramis.
Apologies for the delay in match announcements. Unfortunately, there was a scheduling conflict with Bárbaro Cavernario, and he will not be able to wrestle in the tournament. Aramis has now entered the 2019 Battle of Los Angeles!
— PWG (@OfficialPWG) August 16, 2019