Who Can Still Win The G1 Climax?
A Block is cut and dry. It all comes down to Kota Ibushi vs. Kazuchika Okada. The winner of that match wins A Block.
B Block is a mess. There’s essentially 4 people that could win it. Jon Moxley & Hirooki Goto could both, probably advance, but it will likely come down to Tetsuya Naito and Jay White’s main event clash on August 11th.
Must See Matches
Here’s 10 matches that everyone must see from this year’s tournament. All shows are available on NJPWWorld.com.
- Tomohiro Ishii vs. Shingo Takagi- (Night 16)
- Kazuchika Okada vs. SANADA- (Night 13)
- Kazuchika Okada vs. EVIL- (Night 15)
- Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kota Ibushi- (Night 13)
- Tomohiro Ishii vs. Jon Moxley- (Night 6)
- Kazuchika Okada vs. KENTA- (Night 9)
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay- (Night 7)
- Shingo Takagi vs. Tetsuya Naito- (Night 14)
- Lance Archer vs. Kota Ibushi- (Night 9)
- Tetsuya Naito vs. Jeff Cobb- (Night 16)
NEXT PAGE: Full Schedule For The Final Weekend of Shows