MLW: Saturday Night SuperFight Will Be ‘Intense’
MLW is entering the PPV market this November with Saturday Night SuperFight. In a statement on their official website, MLW CEO and Founder Court Bauer expanded on the companies ideas for their expansion.
We are very excited to bring MLW fans a new, more intense Major League Wrestling experience by presenting MLW pay-per-view events. We are committed to giving fans new ways to enjoy MLW. We are offering our live events at an affordable price and giving viewers at home the feeling like they’re sitting ringside for every fight.
MLW’s SuperFight has a suggested price of just $20 for a three hour broadcast, a far cry from what WWE and other promotions currently charge for big shows outside of a subscription.
— MLW #TheRestart (@MLW) July 8, 2019
Updated Lineup For ROH’s Hammerstein Ballroom Return
Ring of Honor has revealed the card for their next Hammerstein Ballroom show. Dubbed Manhatten Madness, the event, which takes place on July 20, will double as a TV taping. Here’s what fans should expect.
- ROH Champion Matt Taven vs. Jay Lethal.
- ROH Tag Team Champions The Guerrillas of Destiny vs. The Briscoes (match will also stream on Honor Club)
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Dragon Lee
- Villain Enterprises’ Marty Scurll & PCO & Brody King & Flip Gordon vs. LifeBlood’s Mark Haskins & Bandido & Tracy Williams & PJ Black
- An Alex Shelley appearance
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) July 8, 2019