News coming out about major changes to WWE Network and how fans will get content on the biggest streaming platform in all of wrestling. All Elite Wrestling has secured more talent, New Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions are crowned with Daniel Bryan promising a huge upgrade for tag team wrestling overall, and we will take your questions LIVE! Plus we will cover the latest on Money in the Bank, AEW Double or Nothing, and more.
- Jake Hager Teases ‘Elite’ Guests At Bellator Fight, Talks Embracing His Pro Wrestling Roots (Exclusive)
Join WZ Daily’s Yummy in the Bank on Thursday May 16th for a special video game food fight farce with all your favorite fast food mascots brawling for a “coupon that grants the winner a shot at the championship”. Plus the Cola Bear will take on the Whiskey Bear of the Whiskey Bear Comedy Festival?! Yeah, it’s ridiculous and it will be streaming live on FB and here on WrestleZone.
Whether you are a follower of WZ Daily or a first time listener, help the show grow in the following way:
- Share the links to the live streams and podcasts with your friends on social media.
- Share the Facebook videos as a ‘watch party’ on Facebook on your own page!
- Join the conversation during the show!
- Review and rate the show on your preferred podcast app like iTunes!
WZ DAILY streams LIVE on Facebook Monday through Thursday right around 5pm CST.
Get YOUR COMMENTS & QUESTIONS GET ON SCREEN, YOU DRIVE THE SHOW!