Thanks to an informative Twitter thread from Casey Michael of Squared Circle Sirens, we have a good idea of who is attending the currently ongoing WWE Performance Center tryouts.
- Joey Lynch, a 32-year-old trainee of Heath Slater’s wrestling school
- Jesse Jordan, also a trainee at Heath Slater’s school
- Flo Riley, a wrestler since 2016 who trains at Torture Pro in Quebec
- A.J. Francis, a wrestler from the Team 3d Academy
- Bryce Wollmann is a Defensive Lineman for the Augustana Vikings
- 2-time OVW TV Champion Randall Floyd
- Mahmoud Sebie, an accomplished Greco-Roman wrestler from Egypt
- Nick Rodriguez, a 22-year-old with Brazilian jiu-jitsu experience
- NFL Linebacker Taiwan Jones
- Powerlifter Donovan Dongo
- Former Seattle Seahawk Kristjan Sokoli
- Australian indie star JXT
- 3rd generation wrestler Lance Anoai
- Paxton Calloway
- College Basketball star Courtney Roselle
- Former Titan Games champion Emily Andzulis
- 26-year-old fitness model Jade Cargill
- Titan Games contestant Lauren Regno
- Former professional volleyball player Jana Angel
- Two-time WBFF Fitness Model World Champion Stephanie Ayala
- Patrick Scott of the Caroline Wrestling Academy
- Former STARDOM wrestler Alex Gracia
- Danika Della Rouge
- Tyson Dux trainee NOVA
You can see pictures of the potential WWE superstars and get more info in the Twitter thread below.
Next WWE PC tryout is April 24th – 27th.
Next UK WWE tryout is May 13th – 16th.
— casey michael (@ifyouseekcasey) March 30, 2019