The following comedy podcast does not reflect the opinions of WrestleZone as a whole. We encourage you all to discuss Dominic DeAngelo & Marcus DeAngelo’s show in the comments section at the bottom of this post. You can follow each on Twitter @DominicDeAngelo & @KeystoneMPD
The Get The Tray Tables podcast hosted by WZ’s Dominic DeAngelo. Along with his younger brother Marcus, Dominic discusses the hot topics of the week as the two reminisce on their wrestling fandom childhood. The show features both a mix of current news discussion and a retrospective on older talent, shows and characters in the “one true sport” of professional wrestling. This week includes:
- The brothers recap the WWE RAW from 25 years ago
- Marty Jannetty & 1-2-3 Kid v. The Quebecers for the WWF Tag Team Titles
- JR’s fantastic tie and Royal Rumble Recap
- Ludvig Borga & Tiny Tim
- Potential location of The Undertaker’s workshop
- Bam Bam Bigelow battles the Bastion Booger which features hump-patting.
- Current WWE RAW Rundown
- Finn Balor going Demon and chance for “David v. Goliath” mulligan
- Vince McMahon getting grocery store old
- The brothers each give their top five characters to use on WCW/NWO Revenge
- Their “Must Follow” wrestlers on Twitter
- …and more!
Next week Dominic & Marcus watch: RAW 243, January 19, 1998 (21 years ago) – “Stone Cold Steve Austin confronts Mike Tyson in a special Raw appearance. Paul Bearer reveals his intentions for Kane. Plus, DX and more.” – Watch along!
If you’d like to join in on the conversation and action, send and email to the podcast with feedback or questions by emailing [email protected]. You can listen to the second episode below: