This week on 2 Dynamite Dudes With Attitude Marcus & Dominic sure share their differences on the latest AEW Dynamite which features topics such as:
- The Young Bucks & Top Flight blending together so well for a heck of an opener.
- Tony Khan’s philosophy and handling of the babyface/heel dynamic.
- Why Jon Moxley is his own man at the old-school promo game.
- A spirited debate on the status of Orange Cassidy.
- A second spirited debate on The Inner Circle Slaying Vegas.
- Why The Death Triangle vs. Eddie Kingston’s Family should be mighty darn good going forward.
- No disagreement between the unbridled star power of one Thunder Rosa.
- How Will Hobbs’ heel turn puts Team Taz right where they should be.
- Marcus’ Meltzer Rating.
All this while the brothers fantasy book their own Survivor Series matches.
Listen to the full episode below, ladies and gents, and hey, if you’d like to send a comment or question to be read on the air, shoot the brothers an email at [email protected].
WrestleZone features weekly audio and video content on Facebook, YouTube, and your favorite podcast apps like Apple Podcasts, Spotify and SoundCloud. Subscribe now for hours of exciting wrestling content including exclusive interviews, previews and reviews and much more!