The following comedy podcast does not reflect the opinions of WrestleZone as a whole. We encourage you all to discuss Dominic DeAngelo & Marcus DeAngelo’s show in the comments section at the bottom of this post. You can follow each on Twitter @DominicDeAngelo & @KeystoneMPD.
The Get The Tray Tables podcast hosted by WZ’s Dominic DeAngelo. Along with his younger brother Marcus, Dominic discusses the hot topics of the week as the two reminisce on their wrestling fandom childhood. The show features both a mix of current news discussion and a retrospective on older talent, shows and characters in the “one true sport” of professional wrestling. This week includes:
- Dominic heading to NYC for WrestleMania 35
- Jim Ross signing with AEW (and Alicia Atout!)
- Recap of this week’s greatest hits:
- All-out brawl between Ronda, Becky & Charlotte
- The fantastic showdown between Kofi Kingston & Daniel Bryan
- Seth low-blowing Brock Lesnar – good, bad or doesn’t matter?
- The mishandling of Kurt Angle’s WWE send-off
- The brothers recap Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XIX
- Dream matches of Kurt Angle
- We give our WrestleMania 35 predictions
- …and more!
Next week Dominic & Marcus watch: Goldberg vs. The Rock From Backlash 2003 – watch along!
If you’d like to join in on the conversation and action, send an email to the podcast with feedback or questions by emailing [email protected].
Follow us on Instagram.
Drop us a line on Twitter @GetTrayTables.
You can listen to Episode 8 below: