Drink & Thrive | New Year’s Goal: Just Chill
photo: Made Society.
The Holidays are over! Well, kinda. The “gift giving” season has come to a close but there’s still New Years to celebrate and lots of decisions to make. What party should you attend? What should you wear? If you’re planning to go to a house party, should you bring something? Who will you kiss at midnight? How about your New Year’s resolutions…Should you make some? Decisions, decision, decisions. In light of all of the craziness of the end of year celebrations, why not throw caution to the wind and try Just Chill? Literally.
Just Chill is an all-natural beverage to help ease and keep the calmness flowing. We could all use a little calmness right about now, right? This drink is packed with vitamins as well as the active ingredient, Suntheanine, a natural amino acid found in green tea to help stimulate brain activity and reduce stress. Just Chill is where tasty meets refreshing and the gluten-free, non-GMO & vegan drink helps improve your mood and focus.
So what’s in it you ask? Here is a breakdown of the drink properties:
- Vitamin C – One of the vitamins most depleted by stress. Promotes a healthy response to stress
- B-Vitamin Complex – Helps regulate the nervous system and improves mood
- Magnesium – A mineral that helps relax the nervous system and relieve tension in the body
- Zinc – A mineral that helps strengthen the immune system
- Lemongrass – A soothing herb that helps calm the mind
- Suntheanine – A unique amino acid found in green tea, L-Theanine has been clinically shown to improve performance by reducing stress and enhancing focus. JUST CHILL has around 15x the amount found in the average cup of green tea.
It’s a potential-packed alternative to tea and other calming beverages and it is all about focus and clarity. It’s very lightly carbonated, low in calories and comes in four tasty flavors. They just released a zero-calorie line with it’s first flavor, Ginger!