Justin Bieber Gets Roasted Tonight On The Comedy Network
Justin Bieber is going to be held over an open flame during tonight’s “The Roast of Justin Bieber,” airing on The Comedy Network and featuring Kevin Hart as the host and a handful of celeb roasters including Kate Walsh, Martha Stewart, Snoop Dogg, and Andy Dick.
“The Roast of Justin Bieber” premieres on Monday, March 30th at 10pm exclusively in Canada on Comedy. After many teasers, and a much-talked about taping March 16 in Los Angeles, viewers can finally tune in to see Hollywood A-listers roast The Bieb, including rap superstar Ludacris and athlete Shaquille O’Neal, as well as comedians Hannibal Buress (“Broad City”), Chris D’Elia, Natasha Leggero, and the grand-puba of roasts himself, Jeffrey Ross.
In the “Roast of Justin Bieber,” comedians and celebrities scorch Bieber on a variety of topics targeting his music career, his tumultuous relationship with pop star Selena Gomez, and the famous antics that put him in hot water with the law. Some of the best zingers include:
– “Justin’s Canadian. He’s actually considered American, because no Canadian has ever been this much of an a**hole.” – Kevin Hart
– “You are the King Joffrey of Pop.” – Jeffrey Ross
– “Selena Gomez couldn’t be here tonight. Just because she didn’t want to be here.” – Kevin Hart
– “This kid has spunk, moxie, and a few other STDs.” – Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy
– “I’m proud of you. You have it all. You are literally a guy who has it all, except for respect, love, friends, good parents, and a Grammy.” – Chris D’Elia