The Gentlemen’s Expo in Toronto, which runs from November 14-16, is going to have a whole range of great attractions for guys and gals alike, from a sports zone and the “ultimate garage” courtesy of Canadian Tire (which you can win!) to craft beer (spirits, wines, and cocktails), the gentlemen’s casino, a vintage arcade, and a number of special guests (including CraveOnline!).
Here’s a quick rundown of what attendees can expect from The Gentlemen’s Expo:
– Canadian Tire’s Ultimate Garage- Check out one helluva decked out garage and then enter for your chance to win the ultimate garage makeover. You’ll be the envy of the whole block.
– 102.1 The Edge presents the Sound Stage Unplugged- Just like its MTV counterpart, this new attraction to the event will include a live stage with performances from some of the most talked about up-and-coming bands. Click here for a complete listing of musicians that will appear at the Gentleman’s Expo.
– Find out how some of the country’s most beloved craft beers, wines, spirits, and cocktails are made (and then sample a few… ahem, a few).
– The Gentleman’s Casino- Roll the dice and try your hand at winning a number of prizes including the grand prize: an all-expenses-paid trip to Sin City. A lucky winner can have everything they need for the ultimate Las Vegas getaway, including flight, hotel, time at a shooting range, a Cirque show, driving experience, a helicopter tour, and some spending money.
– Sports simulators- Who doesn’t love some friendly competition? Guys do! Battle with your friends (or complete strangers) in the Gentleman’s Expo sports simulators and enjoy some pick-up hockey, golf, soccer, racing, tennis, or football.
– NewEgg.ca vintage arcade- Yep, all those titles you spent hours trying to master are coming back under one roof. There will be a 4,000-square-foot consumer electronics pavilion for you to reminisce in and try to remember all those back-end codes.
There will also be retail shopping, the gentleman’s guide main stage with various presentations, a climbing wall, a cooking stage, and much more.
Oh yes, and us! CraveOnline will be at The Gentlemen’s Expo at Metro Toronto Convention Centre from November 14 -16. Get tickets here and stop by our exclusive booth, or stay tuned for live coverage of the event!