25 of the Dumbest Tweets by Athletes
1. Jamal Shuman doesn’t realize that Twitter is public and anyone can see it.
2. Stevie Johnson suggests a target for North Korea to bomb.
War is nothing to be played with. I apologize North Korea……..but if y’all do bomb 1st… Bomb Foxboro, Mass.
— Stevie Johnson (@StevieJohnson13) April 3, 2013
3. Rashard Mendenhall might be a 9/11 truther.
4. Desean Jackson copies and pastes his entire message instead of just the tweet.
5. Just before LeBron signed with the Heat, Jared Dudley gives us some less-than-accurate news from his sources.
Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!
— Jared Dudley (@JaredDudley619) July 7, 2010
6. Mike Wallace shares his feeling on homosexuality, for some reason.
7. This unbelievable tweet that got Paraskevi Papachristou suspended from the Greek Olympic team.
via Emily D’Archangelis
8. Former Chiefs running back Larry Johnson regrettably argues with a fan.
9. Paul George shares some feelings on the Ray Rice incident pre-video release.
10. Ray Allen accidentally posts a private message as a public tweet.
11. Roddy White isn’t happy about Adrian Peterson being suspended for beating his child because it hurt his fantasy team.
via The Big Lead
12. Magic Johnson gives some John Madden-style commentary on the NBA Finals.
13. Carmelo Anthony offers $5,000 to anyone that will slap his ex in the face.
14. Rex Chapman explains why signing a player from China is a good idea because he’ll recognize Jeremy Lin easier.
via Angry Asian Man
15. Stevie Johnson possibly becomes an atheist after a bad game.
via CBS Cleveland
16. Jose Canseco lies about his finger falling off during a poker tournament.
Ok well I might as well tell you .I was playing in a poker tournament last night and my finger fell off .someone took a video of it.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) November 14, 2014
17. Curt Schilling posts this meme comparing Muslims to Nazis.
via SB Nation
18. Jabar Gaffney decides to argue with a Cowboy’s fan bragging about the team’s record.
19. Charlie Villanueva thinks no one will notice him tweeting in the middle of a game.
In da locker room, snuck to post my twitt. We’re playing the Celtics, tie ball game at da half. Coach wants more toughness. I gotta step up.
— Charlie Villanueva (@CVBelieve) March 15, 2009
20. Shaq has some technical difficulties at Knott’s Berry Farm.
im at knots berry farms n my butts 2 big 2 fit in da seats on ride. ahhhhhh (dats me yellin)
— SHAQ (@SHAQ) August 20, 2009
21. Chad Johnson does a little breastfeeding, for some reason.
Baby Kennedi is confused because my chest is bigger than her moms… pic.twitter.com/FyzcPKxMaH
— Chad Johnson (@ochocinco) February 11, 2016
22. Josh Robinson educates us all on what gay marriage really means.
23. LeSean McCoy reconnects with an ex in a series of regrettable tweets.
24. Lance Armstrong gives the entire world his cell phone number.
25. Cardale Jones gets a little too honest about his college experience.