Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Return Triggers Royal Family Showdown — Report
Photo Credit: Karwai Tang/WireImage via Getty Images

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry’s Return Triggers Royal Family Showdown — Report

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s UK return reportedly turned Balmoral’s “business as usual” summer into a royal family summit. The Duchess of Sussex and the Duke were said to be preparing an extended move back with Archie and Lilibet. The timing placed King Charles, Prince William, Kate Middleton, and other senior royals together in Scotland. The reported talks centered on school plans, family access, and the next Sussex chapter.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s UK return reportedly shakes up royal family’s summer at Balmoral

As per The Sun report, the royal family’s Balmoral holiday became a summit. The outlet said the gathering included King Charles, Queen Camilla, Prince William, and Kate Middleton. It also reported that the family was calling the moment “business as usual.” However, the report described it as the tensest Balmoral gathering since Queen Elizabeth II’s death.

Meanwhile, The Sun said the meeting echoed the 2020 Sandringham meeting. That earlier summit followed Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s announcement that they wanted to step back from royal life. According to the report, Harry and Meghan had already secured somewhere to live.

Their children, Archie and Lilibet, also reportedly had school places. The outlet said Charles was told of Harry’s return on Sunday, before arriving at Balmoral on Tuesday.

At the same time, William and Kate were also said to be at the Scottish estate. Their children, George, Charlotte, and Louis, had reportedly arrived too. The Sun said Princess Anne, Sir Timothy Laurence, Zara Tindall, Mike Tindall, Prince Edward, and Sophie were also there. That meant major working royals were with the King as he handled the next phase of the Sussex story.

Still, the report said Charles welcomed the chance to see more of the Sussexes privately. It also said William and Kate were determined to keep things “business as usual.” The Sun noted Harry had appeared in Washington, DC, after the UK return news broke. He said the world “needs more heroes” during a discussion with veterans. For Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, and the royal family, the UK return reportedly turned a private summer stay into a wider palace conversation.

Originally reported by Santanu Das on Reality Tea.

TRENDING

X