Donald Trump’s Allies Gloat Over 'Driving' Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Out of America — Source
Photo Credit: Jonathan Brady-Pool/Getty Images

Donald Trump’s Allies Gloat Over ‘Driving’ Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Out of America — Source

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly plan to spend an extended period in Britain, and some Donald Trump supporters have publicly connected that decision to the president.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved to California in 2020 after stepping back as senior working royals. Their reported plans would bring them back to Britain for an extended stay while they retain their Montecito residence and property in Portugal.

MAGA allies are reportedly gloating over Donald Trump driving Prince Harry and Meghan Markle out of the USA

The reported Harry and Meghan UK return prompted comments from figures aligned with Trump. Katie Miller, wife of White House deputy chief of staff Stephen Miller, directly attributed the move to the president.

“They are moving back to Britain because they don’t like President Trump,” Miller said. She also separately claimed that Markle “always just wanted to be a celebrity” and that the Sussexes were “broke.”

Megyn Kelly also commented on the development, writing online, “We’ve done our time here in America my dear friend!”

A political source told RadarOnline that MAGA supporters were treating the couple’s plans as connected to Trump.

“This is a pile-on on Harry and Meghan by Trump’s most ardent supporters, as it’s no secret he had no time for either the duke, and especially the duchess, and his MAGA supporters are now in full gloat mode, saying Trump helped drive them out of the US.”

The report said dissatisfaction with the current White House was among the factors surrounding Harry and Meghan’s plans. It also noted previous tensions involving Trump and the Sussexes.

Harry criticized Trump earlier this year after the president commented on the role of NATO allies during the war in Afghanistan. Harry, who served there with the British Army, responded by referring to the contribution of allied forces.

“I served there. I made lifelong friends there. And I lost friends there,” Harry said.

Questions about Harry’s U.S. immigration status had also drawn attention after a conservative think tank challenged his visa following disclosures about past drug use in his memoir Spare.

The reported Harry and Meghan US exit would not end their ties to the United States. The couple reportedly plans to keep their $11 million Montecito home.

Harry told King Charles on Sunday that the family planned to return later this month, according to the report. They are expected to live in a private residence and remain non-working members of the Royal Family.

TELL US – WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF TRUMP ALLIES LINKING HARRY AND MEGHAN’S REPORTED MOVE TO DONALD TRUMP?

TRENDING

X