Prince Harry’s Royal Comeback Plan Is Creating a New Problem With Meghan Markle — Author
Photo Credit: Netflix

Prince Harry’s Royal Comeback Plan Is Creating a New Problem With Meghan Markle — Author

Prince Harry’s growing interest in Britain could bring fresh complications to his life in California. Royal biographer Andrew Lownie believes the Duke of Sussex is gradually pursuing a path separate from Meghan Markle, with their professional priorities increasingly pulling them in different directions.

Biographer suggests Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly not “getting on as well as they used to”

Andrew Lownie used a Tuesday appearance on News24’s Danica Goes Global to describe what he sees as a major shift for Harry. The author claimed the prince has become less interested in the commercial projects surrounding his post-royal life and more focused on building a personal legacy through causes such as Invictus. “I don’t think they’re getting on as well as they used to,” Lownie said.

The reported change comes as Harry prepares to spend more time in the U.K. Friends previously told The Times that he wants to make increasingly frequent trips home after reuniting with King Charles III in July. Lownie argued that Harry now wants to rebuild his connection with Britain, describing the move as an attempt to “break free” and establish himself independently.

That ambition could put another spotlight on the Sussexes’ relationship. Lownie claimed their romantic connection is weaker than before, while stressing that he does not expect them to part ways because Harry will want to remain close to Archie and Lilibet. He instead predicted that the couple could continue operating on separate professional tracks.

Harry’s royal family ties could prove even trickier. Lownie expects King Charles III to favor reconciliation but believes Prince William would not welcome his brother “with open arms.” He also claimed Princess Catherine, despite her reputation as a peacemaker, currently opposes a “rapprochement.”

The next steps are already taking shape. Harry is expected to return to Britain for WellChild engagements and later appear at the 2027 Invictus Games in Birmingham. A source close to the Duke told The Times that his visits should increase to every few months as he prepares for the Games.

TRENDING

X